Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 7, 2009

Notice of resignation

From: Mr. Nguyen Thanh Tung – Acting Store Manager
Parkson Hai Phong Company Ltd.,
Address: TD Plaza
Khu Do Thi Nga 5, San bay Cat Bi, Ngo Quyen Hai Phong

To: Mr Tham , Mr John , Mr Kelvin , Ms Hien HR , HR Hai Phong Store
Adress:

Date: 21/06/09

Notice of regisnation

Dear Sir, Madams ,

Fisrt of all, I would like to express my sincerely thanks to you for your value support to me during nearly 3 years I ve been working in Parkson Haiphong

How ever, due to of our some personal reasons , now, I would like to inform that within a times , I am going to regisnate from my post – Acting Store Manager of Parkson Hai Phong within 25 days from todays 21 of July 2009 ( We have to notice 45 days before but I have 20 days of replacement leave and 7,5 days of annual leave ) So my last working days will be 16th of August . I will handover all the documents , uniforms , ID cards, and all the company properties .
One more times , I would like o thanks all of you for all your support and belief during my times here .


Kind regards,






Nguyen Thanh Tung
Acting Store Manager
Parkson Hai Phong

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét